Our beautiful and quiet location and atmosphere results in a relaxing stay with Cherokee Village Tourist Park.
- Dog Friendly – please see managers
- Sparkling solar-heated in-ground pool
- New purpose-built playground
- Extensive FREE book library, magazine & movie library
- Book exchange in library
- Undercover outdoor kitchen (all year use) has fridge, gas range with wok burner, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, stainless steel gas BBQ
- Shady trees, lovely gardens
- Public transport directly in front of the Park
- Laundry – washing machines, dryers & ironing facilities
- Outdoor clothes lines
- Caravan/boat storage space on-site (see managers)
- Dump point facilities
Click below for a map of the village:
Book and DVD Library
Borrow and exchange books or borrow DVDs.
For those hot Perth days
Perfect for families
Hot Summer night barbeques and a well-equipped kitchen
Meet our managers
The heart and soul of Cherokee Village, our friendly on-site managers Wayne and Jodie are always happy to help!
Drop in and see us, or give us a call:
10 Hocking Road, Kingsley WA 6026